Zahra is a Healer, Coach & Yoga Teacher who specializes in Women’s Reproductive Health & Fertility. Zahra has helped hundreds of women restore their fertility even after 40. Zahra is also the creator of the Moon Goddess fertility yoga program that is practiced by women across the world.
In today’s show, we talk about fertility yoga & the role it can play in fertility, conception & pregnancy, as well as the role that taking time to grieve and heal from pregnancy losses (like miscarriage and also failed infertility treatments) can play in helping women to conceive especially women who have received a diagnosis of “unexplained infertility”!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How Zahra got into the field of fertility yoga
- Zahra explains the menstrual cycle as it relates to a Goddess cycle
- Balancing masculine and feminine energies for effective contraception
- Repairing your relationship with your womb
- Zahra helps women get comfortable with their period and their body
- Why Zahra focuses on yoga with her clients
- What does Zahra do to help her clients who’ve had a miscarriage?
- Why healing your relationship with your body is essential during infertility
- The one thing Zahra wants you to take away from this conversation
- The one myth Zahra wants to dispel
Connect with Zahra
You can connect with Zahra on her website!
Zahra’s eBook: Fertility Secrets of the Female Body
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
Fertility Friday | Fertility Management Masterclass
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Management Masterclass! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! Click here for more information!