Join me for the first episode in March’s conception series! Discover how to utilize fertility awareness to improve your chances of conceiving naturally when you’re ready.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Why myths around conceiving make it so challenging when trying to actually conceive
- The percentage a healthy couple has to get pregnant each cycle
- How it is possible to prevent pregnancy without hormones
- The average amount of months post-pill it takes to conceive
- An unspoken benefit of Fertility Awareness for your fertility
- How Fertility Awareness helps with timing when trying to conceive
- How practicing Fertility Awareness gives you insight to any problems you may have with your cycle before TTC
- The benefit charting has with getting your partner involved
Connect with Lisa:
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 277 | The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Not Conceiving | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 254 | 5 Ways Fertility Awareness Will Help You Get Pregnant | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 242 | Planning for Pregnancy | What You Need To Know! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 207 | Top 10 Ways I’m Preparing For Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!