Pritam Atma wrote Fertile as part of a series and follow-up to her first book Mystical Motherhood: Create a Happy and Conscious Family a Guidebook for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond. She is deeply connected to bringing conscious children into this world. She currently works as a nurse practitioner in a fertility center within the New York area, practicing reproductive medicine. Pritam Atma also works with women privately and in groups, helping them to apply the concepts of Mystical Motherhood and Fertile to increase their fertility and consciously prepare for motherhood.
In today’s episode we delve into the energetic aspects of fertility and pregnancy. Discover how to prepare for pregnancy and increase your fertility beyond simply eating well and taking the right supplements!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE Postpartum Edition! We start on August 12th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
- What brought Pritam into the study of fertility and natural birth
- Why it’s important to look at the spiritual side of childbirth
- How women can heal from trauma from childbirth
- Pritam’s belief that conciseness begins when a child is born
- How women can amplify their environment to create a healthy embryo
- Women should actively be creating a healthy living environment before becoming pregnant
- How women gain their power back
- Connection between preparation and how it may help improve fertility
- How Pritam helps women balance pressure that already exists with the additional step of creating amazing conciseness
- Importance of turning inward to connect with our own wisdom
Connect with Pritam Atma:
- Fertile: Prepare Your Body, Mind and Spirit for Conception and Pregnancy to Create a Conscious Child
- Mystical Motherhood: Create a Happy and Conscious Family a Guidebook for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 260 | How Early Should You Start Planning For Pregnancy? | Meghan Telpner
- FFP 256 | Gut Health & Fertility | Sarah Clark
- FFP 242 | Planning for Pregnancy | What You Need To Know! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 232 | Birth Stories | Planning and Preparing for Birth | Dr. Danielle Miller
- FFP 221 | 10 Ways I Reduced My Sugar and Carbohydrate Consumption | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 207 | Top 10 Ways I’m Preparing For Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 172 | Nourishing Fats | Why You Need Animal Fats For Fertility & Pregnancy | Sally Fallon Morell
- FFP 133 | Preparing for Pregnancy and Childbirth Naturally | Mama Natural (Genevieve Howland)
- FFP 092 | Natural Fertility Info | Nutrition For Fertility | Smart Supplementation | Get Pregnant Naturally | Hethir Rodriguez
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by the upcoming Postpartum Edition of Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!