Eloise is the founder of Family Inceptions — a “boutique style” family planning agency specializing in surrogacy and egg donation and Surrogacy Roadmap, a digital online platform teaching potential parents how to complete a successful surrogacy journey without paying agency cost— she considers it more than a business, but rather, a calling and she strives to be a blessing to the lives of people she meets each day. Eloise’s journey began in 1998 when she had the opportunity to be a kidney donor for her cousin. This experience became the catalyst for dedicating her life to serving others and empowering others to serve, and she went on to be an egg donor six times, and a surrogate three times. After these life-changing journeys, she was inspired to open a family planning agency in 2008 and continues to find deep joy and purpose in helping people fulfill their dreams of becoming parents.
In today’s episode we delve into everything you need to know about surrogacy and egg donation.
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon. Exciting news!! The audiobook is finally here! Listen to The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE when you sign up for a 30 day free trial with Audible. Click here to download now.
- How did Eloise get started in the egg donation and surrogacy world
- Why is there such a low percentage of surrogates being women of color
- What Eloise’s first experience with egg donation was like and how that impacted the structure of her own business
- The importance of knowing the risks and side effects-emotionally and physically-of egg donation before taking part in it
- How anonymity in the donation process is decreasing
- What inspired Eloise to be a surrogate 3 times
- What does Eloise always ask couples before they move forward with surrogacy
- What the surrogacy process entails
- Are there rules around surrogacy that the surrogate must follow?
- The importance of having a good relationship between the intended parents and the surrogate
- The importance of knowing your countries surrogacy laws when partaking in International surrogacy
- Who the people are that you will need on your team to successfully hire and use a surrogate
- The importance of doing your due diligence and research before starting the surrogacy process
Connect with Eloise Drane:
- Family Inceptions | Website
- Surrogacy Roadmap | Online E-course
- FFP 225 | Egg Freezing and Cryopreservation | Fertility Preservation | Valerie Landis
- FFP 044 | Taking Charge of Your Fertility | Fertility Awareness Method | Toni Weschler
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize your Fertility | Audiobook | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 199 | Fertility Law | Assisted Reproductive Technology | Sara Cohen
- FFP 196 | Egg Donation | Infertility | The World Egg Bank | Diana Thomas
- FFP 183 | Reproductive Scenarios for Gender & Sexual Minorities | Fertility Awareness in the LGBTQAI Community | Rose Yewchuk
- FFP 088 | IVF Using Donor Eggs | Egg Donation | Infertility | Donor Egg Bank USA | Heidi Hayes
- FFP 040 | Premature Ovarian Failure at Age 28, IVF Using Donor Eggs, and Fertility Coaching | Sarah Clark
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.