Join me as I break down some of the incredible benefits of incorporating fertility awareness into your professional practice.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, Class of 2022!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship Program! We start the first week of January! Early-bird pricing is available until Friday November 26th. For details and to apply now Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Common myths about fertility awareness and charting
- Helps to provide a unique individualized care to your clients
- Gives an objective way to monitor and measure progress
- Help breakdown and dogmas on client care and breakout preconceived notions
- Allows you to serve your clients
- Forces you to go deeper with clients
- Provides a motivational tool for clients
- Teaches you the complexity and resilience of the human body
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 350 | Incorporating Fertility Awareness Into Your Professional Practice | Common Challenges | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 336 | Your Doctor’s Perspective on the Fertility Awareness Method | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 314 | What You Need to Know About Choosing A Doctor | Women’s Health | Dr. Kyrin Dunston, MD
- FFP 285 | Finding a Medical Doctor Who Will Support You | Dr. Nathan Riley, MD
- FFP 143 | Choosing the Right Practitioner | How To Find A Functional Practitioner Who Will Really Help You | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 123 | Fertility Awareness Training for Physicians & Health Professionals | What Your Doctor Needs to Know About Fertility Awareness | Dr. Marguerite Duane
- FFP 121 | Fertility Awareness Method | Reproductive Justice | Association of Fertility Awareness Professionals | Ilene Richman
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!