In this episode I stray from my usual interview format once again to share the top 10 unexpected effects of coming off the pill. I go through what to expect when you come off the pill from when your period will return to unexpected changes in your fertility.
In case you don’t know me already a few things you might want to know are that I am a I have been charting my own cycles using the Fertility Awareness Method for the past 14 years or so, and I am the founder of FertilityFriday.com as well as the Fertility Friday Podcast!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How does the pill work to prevent pregnancy?
- How does the pill impact a woman’s sex drive?
- How might your breasts change after coming off the pill?
- What impact could hormonal contraceptives have on your mood?
- If you went on the pill because of painful periods or acne, will all those symptoms come back when you stop taking it?
- When will your period come back after coming off the pill?
- How the fertility awareness method can boost your confidence to effectively prevent pregnancy without using hormonal contraceptives
- The pill and pheromones, and why you may not like the way your partner smells after ditching the pill
- How hard or easy will it be to get pregnant after coming off the pill?
Connect with Lisa
- The Top 10 Unexpected Effects of Coming Off The Pill | Fertility Friday
- Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
- FFP 013 | Using Fertility Awareness with Irregular Cycles | Charting your Cycles while Breastfeeding | Justina Thompson
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)