Alexandra and Sjanie have developed a radical new approach to women’s health and well-being, creativity, leadership and spiritual life based on the power of the menstrual cycle. They are both published authors and experts in the field of women’s well-being and spirituality. In their most recent book Wild Power: discover the magic of your menstrual cycle and awaken the feminine path to power, they tell an incredible new story of feminine power and combine their expertise in the fields of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, coaching, embodied movement practices, teaching, and facilitation.
Alexandra and Sjanie are the co-founders of Red School — an online program that offers a radical new approach to women’s well-being, creative and spiritual life based on the power of menstruality consciousness.
In today’s show, we talk about the divine feminine and why it’s critical for each of us to step into our feminine power.
- Alexandra and Sjanie shares how their passion for helping woman understand her own body started
- What is Wild Power and why they are so eager to share this with you
- They describe the basic energy dynamic of the cycle
- What are the two poles of the menstrual cycle
- Why your menstrual cycle is the blueprint of who you are
- The impact of stress on your cycle and how to cope with it
- Why menstruation is not a hindrance
- The importance of listening to your body
- Why you should pay attention to your body
- What’s the big red rule in their book Wild Power
- How to have a deeper understanding of your menstrual cycle
Connect with Alexandra and Sjanie.
Join the community! Find us in the Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
Fertility Friday | 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program!
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness in a supportive environment surrounded by an amazing group of like-minded women! Click here to reserve your spot in the group!