Amanda Laird is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist™ and host of The Heavy Flow Podcast – a weekly podcast dedicated to periods, reproductive health and other taboo health and wellness topics, and Amanda is the author of Heavy Flow: Breaking the Curse of Menstruation.
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.
- Embracing your menstrual cycle and escaping the wrath of period negativity
- Why are women’s bodies being ignored in capitalist structures?
- Does your period interrupt your productivity?
- Balancing work and motherhood
- Why is it important to talk to the next generation about menstruation?
Connect with Amanda:
- Heavy Flow: Breaking the Curse of Menstruation
- Amanda Laird | Website
- The Heavy Flow Podcast
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 239 | 6 Ways to Improve Your Menstrual Cycle in 2019 | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- On-Air Client Session] FFP 220 | Managing Intense Period Pain | Maria & Lisa
- FFP 202 | Vaginal Steaming for Period Problems | Steamy Chick | Keli Garza
- FFP 198 | The Balance Plan for Healthy Cycles | Angelique Panagos
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.