Dr. Anna Cabeca, a triple board certified, Emory University trained physician and hormone expert was diagnosed with early menopause at age 38. Devastated, she set out on a personal wellness journey to reverse her menopause side effects, which resulted in her delivery of a healthy baby girl at the age of 41.
After experiencing her own health successes, Dr. Cabeca began counseling others, ultimately changing the lives of thousands of women across the globe. Her new book The Hormone Fix and other empowering transformation programs have helped women of all ages become their best selves again.
In today’s episode we talk about balancing hormones, and how the Keto diet can be used to reduce symptoms and improve the menstrual cycle, particularly as we approach menopause.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon. Exciting news!! The audiobook is finally here! Listen to The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE when you sign up for a 30 day free trial with Audible. Click here to download now.
- What brought Dr. Anna to write The Hormone Fix
- How Dr. Anna’s early menopause diagnosis changed her work, her health and her life
- What is Mighty Maca Plus
- How a tragic loss in Dr. Anna’s life led to early menopause
- The impacts of stress on the body and the menstrual cycle
- How Dr. Anna was able to heal her body, mind and spirit to began ovulating again
- The natural things Dr. Anna used to help heal herself
- The process Dr. Anna has used to help her “infertile” clients conceive
- How sugar affects our hormones balance
- What is Dr. Anna’s 10-80-10 rule
- What is Ketosis and the Keto Diet
- The differences in the way intermittent fasting works for men vs. women
- Why you have to take bio-individuality into consideration when changing your diet or eating habits
- Symptoms that have improved with Dr. Anna’s clients after lifestyle and diet changes
- The importance of never losing hope in your journey
Connect with Dr. Anna Cabeca:
- Dr. Anna Cabeca | Website
- Dr. Anna Cabeca | Podcast
- The Hormone Fix
- MIGHTY MACA® PLUS
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize your Fertility | Audiobook | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 221 | 10 Ways I Reduced My Sugar and Carbohydrate Consumption | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 163 | PCOS & Fertility | Improving Fertility & Balancing Hormones with Diet & Lifestyle Changes | Robyn Srigley
- FFP 144 | Seed Cycling & Hormone Balance | Supporting Your Menstrual Cycle Naturally | Dr. Nicole Sandilands
- FFP 084 | Adrenal Fatigue, Fertility & Hormone Balance | The Kalish Method | Dr. Daniel Kalish
- FFP 038 | Using Fertility Awareness to Navigate Through Perimenopause and Menopause | Lisa Leger
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.