Dr. Mariza is functional practitioner, and the author of six books: including the The DASH Diet Cookbook and and her most recent book The Essential Oils Hormone Solution. She has been featured on Fox News, MindBodyGreen, Dr. Oz, the HuffingtonPost, and in Women’s Health, Shape and Self magazines. She has lectured at wellness centers, hospitals, conferences, and corporations on hormone health and essential oils, nutrition, and detoxification, and she is the host of the Essentially You Podcast.
In today’s episode we talk about essential oils and their impact on hormones and the menstrual cycle.
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.
- What are essential oils?
- The non-invasive healing powers of essential oils
- How to bring essential oils into your life
- Can oils help with balancing hormones?
- The impact of oils on fertility and menstrual pain
- Managing stress with essential oils
- Are essential oils safe to use during pregnancy?
Connect with Dr. Mariza:
- The Essential Oils Hormone Solution
- The DASH Diet Cookbook: Quick and Delicious Recipes for Losing Weight, Preventing Diabetes, and Lowering Blood Pressure
- Dr. Mariza Snyder | Website
- Essentially You with Dr. Mariza
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 214 | Hormone Testing | The DUTCH Test | Diana Walley | Kristen Burkett
- FFP 212 | Vegetarianism Explained | Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- FFP 182 | Depression, Weight Gain & Mood Disorders | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Lorena
- FFP 163 | PCOS & Fertility | Improving Fertility & Balancing Hormones with Diet & Lifestyle Changes | Robyn Srigley
- FFP 144 | Seed Cycling & Hormone Balance | Supporting Your Menstrual Cycle Naturally | Dr. Nicole Sandilands
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.