Today I’m thrilled to be celebrating the 200th episode of the Fertility Friday Podcast! I’m sharing a special solo episode all about using fertility awareness as your primary birth control method. After using fertility awareness to avoid pregnancy for the past 17 years (except for the two specific occasions when I was actively trying to conceive), I definitely have a few things to share about the topic! The most important being that it is possible to use fertility awareness effectively to avoid pregnancy naturally. No hormones required!
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Using Fertility Awareness for birth control involves several important steps, and I go through each one in today’s episode:
- Chart every day!
- Master your cervical mucus
- Master your basal body temperature
- Always do a cross-check
- Know the difference between a fertile day and infertile day
- Know how to check your cervical position
- Know what to do when in doubt
- Know when to use the count of 3
- Know where you are on the intention scale
- Get your partner on board
- Know that your friends, family and health care practitioners may not support your decision to use Fertility Awareness
Connect with Lisa:
- The Keeper
- The Divacup
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!