In today’s Pill Reality Series episode, Allie shares her experience using the Mirena IUD.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. The next session begins in July 2018!
You are invited to join us in the Fertility Awareness Mastery program! You’ll have an opportunity to master Fertility Awareness, take a deep dive into your cycles, gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here to apply now!
What side effects did Allie experience while using the Mirena IUD
- Anxiety, sleep disturbances, and other neurological symptoms
- How long it took for Allie’s symptoms to go away after having her IUD removed
- Why Allie’s doctor did not consider that the IUD could be causing her symptoms
- Transitioning from using IUDs to using fertility awareness for birth control
- How does the IUD prevent pregnancy?
Connect with Lisa:
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies of levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine device | PubMed
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- Pill Reality Series Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
- FFP 161 | Are IUDs Safer Than The Pill? | Hormonal IUDs vs Copper IUDs | Dr. Steve Gangemi
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
- FFP 202 | Vaginal Steaming for Period Problems | Steamy Chick | Keli Garza
- FFP 073 | Copper Toxicity, IUDs and the Birth Control Pill | Julie Casper
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by Steamy Chick. Learn the ancient practice of vaginal steaming to improve menstrual cycle health and fertility. Become a Vaginal Steam Facilitator for only $194 online and begin offering this service that is quickly growing in demand as women revive this advanced form of women’s health. Head over to steamychick.com and click certification for more information.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!