In today’s episode, you get a sneak peek into what I am doing to prepare my body for pregnancy. Spoiler alert…I’m not pregnant! And I’m not currently trying to get pregnant, but there is a possibility that I will want to have another baby in the distant future, and there are several things that I am actively doing to prepare my body for pregnancy at this very moment.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. The next session begins in July 2018!
You are invited to join us in the Fertility Awareness Mastery program! You’ll have an opportunity to master Fertility Awareness, take a deep dive into your cycles, gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here to apply now!
- The importance of food based nutrition, and taking time to replenish nutrients when preparing for pregnancy
- Incorporating fertility boosting foods including healthy fats, and organ meats
- Supporting gut health by eating fermented foods and consuming bone broth
- The role of fertility awareness (as a form of non-hormonal birth control) in preserving fertility and preparing for pregnancy
- The impact of pregnancy and breastfeeding on your nutrient stores
- Child spacing as pregnancy preparation
- The role of sleep to balance hormones
- Ensuring your partner is preparing for pregnancy also
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 009 | Sacred Fertility Foods | The key to having healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy | Sally Fallon-Morell
- FFP 172 | Nourishing Fats | Why You Need Animal Fats For Fertility & Pregnancy | Sally Fallon Morell
- FFP 188 | Real Food For Pregnancy | Optimizing vegetarian & vegan diets for pregnancy | Lily Nichols
- FFP 133 | Preparing for Pregnancy and Childbirth Naturally | Mama Natural | Genevieve Howland
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by Steamy Chick. Learn the ancient practice of vaginal steaming to improve menstrual cycle health and fertility. Become a Vaginal Steam Facilitator for only $194 online and begin offering this service that is quickly growing in demand as women revive this advanced form of women’s health. Head over to steamychick.com and click certification for more information.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!