In today’s FAM Reality Series episode, Michelle shares her experience transitioning off hormonal contraceptives, in favour of the fertility awareness method.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. The next session begins in July 2018!
You are invited to join us in the Fertility Awareness Mastery program! You’ll have an opportunity to master Fertility Awareness, take a deep dive into your cycles, gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here to apply now!
- Transitioning from hormonal contraceptives to the fertility awareness method
- How to draw the coverline/baseline on your menstrual cycle chart
- Getting an accurate basal body temperature
- Cervical position charting
- What factors impact cervical mucus production?
- How to manage the fertile window
- Using fertility awareness confidently to prevent pregnancy
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by Steamy Chick. Learn the ancient practice of vaginal steaming to improve menstrual cycle health and fertility. Become a Vaginal Steam Facilitator for only $194 online and begin offering this service that is quickly growing in demand as women revive this advanced form of women’s health. Head over to steamychick.com and click certification for more information.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!