Today’s episode is the newest installment of the Pill Reality Series. Malissa shares her experience with Depo Provera.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program.
You are invited to join us in the Fertility Awareness Mastery program! You’ll have an opportunity to master Fertility Awareness, take a deep dive into your cycles, gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here to apply now!
- What drew Malissa to the contraceptive injection (the shot) in the first place
- What side effects did Malissa experience while taking the shot?
- How did the shot affect Malissa’s libido?
- The ins and outs of negotiating the switch to a non-hormonal birth control method with your partner
- How long did it take for Malissa’s period to come back?
- What was Malissa’s previous history with hormonal birth control?
- Why your cycle is important even if you never want to have children?
- Why loss of libido (as a side effect of hormonal birth control) is a really big deal
Connect with Lisa:
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Awareness Mastery group program
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!