Today I share an on-air client session with my client Dana. Dana was a part of my most recent 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery group program. Join us for Fertility Awareness Mastery in January 2019! We start in a few weeks.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. We start on January 22nd, 2019. Will you be joining us?
- Using fertility awareness for birth control, and also to gain important health information
- Birth control side effects
- The issue with IUDs, more specifically, painful insertion
- Identifying the fertile window (the role of mucus)
- Discharge related to abnormal cervical cells and how charting can help you identify it
- Getting into the habit of checking your cervix (and dealing with the frustration of cervix checking!)
- How to identify pregnancy on your chart
- The importance of developing body literacy
- Assembling your ideal healthcare team
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!