Do you prefer paper charting to charting apps? Have you ever considered charting your cycles on paper? In today’s episode I’ll take you through the top 3 benefits of charting your cycles on paper! You’ll also get a sneak peak behind the scenes of my new Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The FAM Charting Workbook is the first paper charting workbook to include 3 years worth of charting pages, and is fully customizable depending on what charting system you follow! Head over to fertilityfriday.com/workbook to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon. Exciting news!! The audiobook is finally here! Listen to The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE when you sign up for a 30 day free trial with Audible. Click here to download now.
- The Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook launches today!
- What is the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- What did Lisa originally use to start charting her cycles
- Who is the ideal candidate for the workbook
- The benefits of charting on paper
- How charting apps can add confusion
- Why charting on paper can really let you customize your observations
- Why it’s beneficial to have the paper records of your charting
- How long the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook will last for you
- What information is included in the workbook for you to reference
- How many versions of the workbook are there
Connect with Lisa:
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Friday | Freebies
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
- Fertility Friday Awareness Mastery Group Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize your Fertility | Audiobook | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 251 | Postpartum Charting & Using FAM for Birth Control | Tara & Lisa
- FFP 231 | How To Get Your Partner On Board With Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 204 | Charting Apps, Fertility Awareness, and the Rhythm Method | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 191 | Cervical Health & Fertility Awareness Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 187 | Charting your cycles post-pill | Preconception planning | Lisa & Karen
- FFP 181 | Staying Consistent With Charting When Life is Stressful | Fertility Awareness Method | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 015 | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting Q&A Session | Common Charting Questions | Rose Yewchuk
- FFP 002 | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting | Rose Yewchuk
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.