Low progesterone? Short luteal phase? Moderate to severe PMS? You’ll want to tune into today’s episode to learn how to balance your hormones by boosting your progesterone levels!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self Study Program!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
- What a normal cycle is supposed to look like
- What does your cycle look like when there is low progesterone
- Common signs of low progesterone
- What is the luteal phase
- How do you determine if your progesterone is low
- What is the value in doing hormone testing
- Importance of testing on the correct day
- How to time your progesterone testing
- Strategies to boost progesterone production in the luteal phase
Connect with Lisa
- Estrogen and progesterone exposure is reduced in response to energy deficiency in women aged 25–40 years
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 233 | Progesterone and the Importance of Regular Ovulation | Dr. Jerilynn Prior
- FFP 185 | Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | Premenstrual Spotting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
- FFP 106 | What You Need To Know About Progesterone and Pregnancy | Using Your Cycle To Time Hormone Testing | Fertility Awareness Method | Nora Pope
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: