In today’s episode Nora shares her personal experience using the FAMM framework to improve both her own cycle parameters as well as to support her conception clients!
Nora DeBora is a Preconception Health Coach and Holistic Nutritionist who helps women prepare for pregnancy and have a healthy baby after 30. Through her signature program, Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant, she teaches women how to optimize their hormones and fertility by harnessing the power of their menstrual cycle with nutrition, cycle charting and self care practices. When she’s not coaching, you can find her indulging in gourmet burgers, sweating in a yoga class, or on long hikes with her husky.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, Class of 2022!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Learn how to eat for your menstrual cycle by downloading your Eat To Get Pregnant Guide at www.naturallynora.ca/eat
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Nora’s menstrual cycle history and how she managed her fertility
- What led Nora to jump in the practitioner program
- Why Nora transitioned her focus on the work she does now
- Nora’s experience during the insertion and removal of the IUD
- Nora’s experience charting her own cycle
- Nora’s PMS symptoms and how she corrected them naturally
- How to analyze and find out the root cause of low progesterone
Connect with Nora:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 383 | Boosting Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | PMS | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 233 | Progesterone and the Importance of Regular Ovulation | Dr. Jerilynn Prior
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 187 | Charting your cycles post-pill | Preconception planning | Lisa & Karen
- FFP 185 | Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | Premenstrual Spotting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
- FFP 106 | What You Need To Know About Progesterone and Pregnancy | Using Your Cycle To Time Hormone Testing | Fertility Awareness Method | Nora Pope
- FFP 066 | Gut Health and Fertility | Preconception Nutrition | GAPS Diet | Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!