You have questions about BBT charting and I have answers! Today I answer your top questions about charting your basal body temperature!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop. Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns. Save 10% when you use code FertilityFriday at check out!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What is BBT
- Why do some practitioners avoid the BBT method
- What kind of thermometer does Lisa recommend
- What is a normal preovulatory and post ovulatory temperature
- Does BBT help predict ovulation
- What to do if your temperatures are erratic
- What happens if your temperature rises and falls
- What if you don’t measure your temperature at the same time every day
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 432 | Charting With Irregular Cycles | Maria & Lisa
- BONUS | All About Postpartum Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 382 | Are Your Temperatures Too Low? | Low BBT | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 258 | BBT Charting | Top 10 Questions About Basal Body Temperature Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!