How do you choose the right endo surgeon? In today’s episode you’ll learn exactly what you need to know before considering endometriosis surgery for either treatment or diagnostic purposes!
Kenny R. Sinervo, M.D. is the Medical Director of the Center for Endometriosis Care and an award-winning, internationally renowned gynecologic expert specializing in Laparoendoscopic Excision of Endometriosis and advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery.
A native of Ontario, Dr. Sinervo is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada; a member of the Canadian Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology; the AAGL, wherein he previously served as elected Chairperson of the Endometriosis & Reproductive Surgery Special Interest Group and remains a frequent annual Congress presenter; and many other professional and medical societies.
Dr. Sinervo is frequently sought after for his expert opinion by various biotechnology, device, and medical institutions as well. A noted author and speaker who lectures globally, he has countless abstracts, publications, and presentations to his credit and is routinely called upon by the international media for his expertise on endometriosis, various gynepathologies, and surgical interventions.
Dr. Sinervo remains extensively involved in both the patient and professional sectors, contributing his compassionate expertise to countless endeavors to advance endometriosis advocacy, awareness, collaborative care, and disease education. He has been particularly active in striving for reforms in care access and remains a staunch advocate for those with the disease. Dr. Sinervo is known worldwide not only as an endometriosis expert and leading surgeon, but more importantly, as a humble, compassionate doctor who truly cares for all of his patients from every walk of life and every corner of the globe.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Practical tips for Endometriosis surgery
- Dr. Sinervo’s background
- What lead Dr. Sinervo to go into the medical field and more specifically his specialization
- What is endometriosis
- Symptoms of endometriosis
- Why do women get misdiagnosed
- How is endometriosis treated
- Who is more prone to endometriosis
- What is necessary for prognosis
Connect with Dr. Sinervo:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 487 | Finally, An Endo Diagnosis After 20+ Years of Painful Periods | Dr. Tina Krupczak
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 483 | Endometriosis, Period Pain, & Self-Advocacy | Brittany Cornish
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 465 | Overcoming Endometriosis | Mary & Lisa
- FFP 436 | Diagnosing & Treating Endometriosis | Jenneh Rishe
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!