Hethir is the founder of Natural-Fertility-Info.com. She wants to live in a world where work is play, traveling to new places is the norm, and growing vegetables is foolproof. As a Natural Fertility Specialist, Hethir and her team have helped thousands of couples to get pregnant using natural fertility therapies and lifestyle changes. When she’s not working on herbal formulas or obsessing over research, you can find her in the field playing beekeeper, experimenting with waffle recipes in the kitchen, or playing with her son Tobias and spending time in the woods. Natural-Fertility-Info.com has helped couples prepare for healthy conception for over 7 years, connecting with over 900,000 visitors a month.
In today’s episode, we talk about the importance of preconception nutrition, nutrition for fertility and pregnancy, and we also talk about using herbs and supplementation to improve fertility naturally.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How Hethir’s personal fertility journey lead to the development of her website
- How does xenoestrogen exposure relate to hormonal health and fertility
- How do diet and nutrition relate to the effectiveness of herbs and supplementation?
- What does a healthy diet for fertility look like?
- The importance of looking at the whole body when trying to improve fertility
- Coping with the feelings of frustration that come with fertility struggles
- How to improve egg quality, and why it takes a minimum of 90 days
- What is Vitex and how does it work?
- What is Maca and why does it have such a strong influence on hormone balance in the body?
- How herbs adapt to what our body needs
- Why is Royal Jelly indicated for improving egg quality?
- The benefits of getting nutrition from food
Connect with Hethir
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic