Topics discussed in today’s episode
- The disconnect between what women think they know about their fertility and what they actually know
- Why women think they understand their fertility, but often can’t correctly identify their fertile window
- Are physicians and nurses capable of helping women to correctly identify when they’re fertile
- Do women know that fertility tracking apps are a version of the rhythm method?
- What factors make it more complicated for women to use predictive charting apps and devices?
- How can fertility awareness charting help women conceive when they have PCOS?
- How can diet and lifestyle changes improve menstrual cycle health and fertility?
- Dispelling the 28-day cycle myth and the day 14 ovulation myth
- Understanding that variability is normal within the menstrual cycle, and also during different times in a woman’s life
- How do life events impact ovulation and the menstrual cycle?
Connect with Kerry
You can connect with Kerry on her website.
- Fertility-awareness knowledge, attitudes, and practices of women attending general practice [research publication] | Dr. Kerry Hampton
- Wise Woman Business | Dr. Kerry Hampton
- Your Fertility | Dr. Kerry Hampton
- Publications | Kerry Hampton
- The Baby Business | Four Courners | Documentary
- FFP 020 | How to Accurately time Sex to Optimize your chances of getting Pregnant | Why Cervical Mucus is Essential | Dr. Kerry Hampton
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)