Join me for an incredible interview with Toni Weschler, author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility! This is the second episode in this year’s summer replay series!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop!
Tempdrop gives you everything you need to effortlessly track your fertility. Wear the Tempdrop sensor while you sleep for accurate basal body temperature readings without the stress of early morning wake ups. Tempdrop’s accompanying app enables you to chart an array of symptoms alongside your BBT, including cervical mucus and OPKs. Combine these fertility signs all in one place to identify your fertile window and confirm ovulation.
Whether you are trying to conceive, are avoiding pregnancy or want to chart for health reasons, Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns.
Identify your fertility window, in real time with Tempdrop. Follow this link to buy now! And use code coupon code: FERTILITYFRIDAY at checkout for a 10% discount when your order!
- What is Fertility Awareness and how is it different from the Rhythm Method?
- Why is the Fertility Awareness Method Effective?
- Is the Fertility Awareness Method complicated to learn?
- Are women fertile every day?
- How can women determine when they are fertile each month?
- Is it possible for women to use the Fertility Awareness Method successfully as a method of birth control?
- Why do the “rules” work for preventing pregnancy
- Why are some women more fertile than others?
- How are certain health issues reflected in a woman’s menstrual cycle charts?
- What is the role of basal body temperature in the Fertility Awareness Method?
- For women who are trying to get pregnant, when is the best time to have unprotected sex?
- How useful are ovulation predictor kits versus for a woman who is using the Fertility Awareness Method?
- When is the best time to take a home pregnancy test
Connect with Toni
You can connect with Toni on her website!
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility | Toni Weschler
- Cycle Savvy | Toni Weschler
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility (book) | Toni Weschler
- Cycle Savvy: The Smart Teen’s Guide to the Mysteries of Her Body (book) | Toni Weschler
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: