*These are affiliate links, so if you end up purchasing one of these books you are also supporting the site!
Fertility Awareness Method
The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility brings together over 1000 meticulously researched scientific references to help you understand your menstrual cycle. It aims to better connect women with their menstrual cycles and to break the myth that ovulation is only important when you're ready to have a baby.
In this book you’ll learn
- what a normal cycle looks like;
- the best way to chart your cycle and increase your fertility awareness;
- how best to manage critical aspects of your health, including better sleep, exercise and a healthier diet;
- natural methods for managing period pain and PMS;
- how to successfully avoid pregnancy without the pill; and
- how to plan ahead if you do want to get pregnant.
Whether children are a part of your future plans or not, your health matters. Start learning more now, and take control of your fertility and your health.
In this companion workbook to The Fifth Vital Sign, Lisa empowers you to put these tools to work. By recording and interpreting the information your menstrual cycle is telling you, you can find a path to improved health and gain a better understanding of your fertility and your cycle.
With three full years of charting pages, the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook provides a customizable paper charting system that will work with any charting modality.
Here's what you'll find inside:
- How to chart your cycle and increase your fertility awareness;
- Answers to the most common questions about charting your 3 main fertile signs: cervical mucus, basal body temperature, and cervical position;
- 36 beautifully designed and fully customizable paper charting pages (in either Fahrenheit or Celsius) — enough to cover you for 3 full years of charting;
- Cycle summary pages that allow you to monitor your average cycle length, luteal phase length, ovulation date, and other cycle details.