In today’s episode Courtney shares her personal experience of cycle charting during the FAMM program. She shares her unexpected insights into her own cycle, and how she plans to incorporate cycle analysis into her body work practice.
Courtney Kirkby is a Mercier Therapist, Arvigo Therapist and Doula. She is an educator on all things uterus and hormonal balance. She also runs a healing and arts community studio in Montreal. She co-founded both Tiger Lotus Coop, a uterus focused healing project, and Community Healing Days, a collective of therapists offering free and by donation alternative therapy to low income and marginal folks in Montreal. She works with individuals from menarche to menopause and is slowly bringing menstrual charting to the centre of her practice.
Join us on Wednesday, November 30th (12:30PM ET) for a live masterclass on incorporating the menstrual cycle as a vital sign in your professional practice! Click here to register today and you’ll also gain access to the replay!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What brought Courtney to Fertility Awareness
- Courtney’s menstrual cycle history and personal experience
- How Courtney incorporated FAM into her practice
- Courtney’s personal experience with charting and the FAMM program
- Courtney’s miscarriage journey
- How Courtney has implemented things she’s learned in the FAMM program into her practice
- How the FAMM program changed Courtneys outlook
Connect with Courtney:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 433 | Boosting Low Progesterone While Trying To Conceive | Serrita & Lisa
- FFP 411 | The Benefits of Seed Cycling | Should You Take Progesterone? | Nora Pope & Dr. Jessica Liu, ND
- [FAMM Practitioner Series] FFP 393 | PMS & Low Progesterone | Preconception Planning | Nora DeBora
- FFP 233 | Progesterone and the Importance of Regular Ovulation | Dr. Jerilynn Prior
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!