Belinda Wurn, PT, is the Director of Services for Clear Passage Therapies. She graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in physical therapy from the University of Florida in 1975. With extensive post-graduate work and decades of professional experience, she is considered an expert in the causes and treatments for various types of sexual dysfunction, including decreased orgasm, desire, arousal, lubrication and satisfaction, and painful intercourse.
Larry Wurn, LMT, is the CEO of Clear Passage Therapies. He graduated from San Francisco State University in 1972 with a BS in English/Creative Writing, and graduated from the Florida Institute of Natural Health in 1990 to become a Florida-licensed massage therapist. After his role as Guest Curator at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, he became reacquainted with his childhood love, Belinda. As they prepared to marry, she was diagnosed with cancer – and thus their journey to discovering the natural treatment for adhesions began. Together, they developed the Wurn Technique® and Clear Passage Approach®, a non-surgical treatment for chronic pain, female infertility, bowel obstruction, and sexual dysfunction.
In todays episode we talk about Clear Passage abdominal therapy for pelvic pain and infertility.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
- Belinda’s own diagnosis of cervical cancer inspired Larry and Belinda to develop their Clear Passage Physical Therapy technique and study fertility
- Larry and Belinda conducted peer scientific research with the help of a surgeon that became the director of their research.
- The physical aspect of this therapy that uses the hands only to palpate the abdomen and pelvis to treat adhesions
- How Belinda and Larry determine if they will use the internal or external therapy
- Benefits of the Wurn Technique and Clear Passage Approach
- How addressing adhesions in other areas has an impact on the fallopian tubes
- Success rate was higher if a women did not have surgery to unlock her fallopian tubes on her tubes to open her tubes
- If a women has surgery to open her tubes back up, she has 6 months window to get pregnant if not pregnant within 6 months adhesions from that surgery will form and the tubes will block back up
- Top four reasons that cause blockage in the fallopian tubes and the development of adhesions
- What are the specific treatment protocols when targeting blocked tubes
- Whether Belinda and Larry’s work extends to helping cure other conditions
- How this treatment can help sexual disfunction and improve sexual issues
Connect with Larry & Belinda Wurn:
- Clear Passage Physical Therapy | Physiotherapy
- Larry and Belinda Wurn’s Published Studies
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 284 | Arvigo® Abdominal Therapy For Fertility & Period Pain | Dr. Rosita Arvigo & Donna Zubrod
- FFP 257 | Mercier Therapy for Pelvic Pain and Infertility | Dr. Jennifer Mercier, ND, PhD
- FFP 248 | Abdominal Therapy for Fertility, Conception, and Emotional Healing | Andrea Thompson
- FFP 101 | Pelvic Pain and Inflammation | Functional Nutrition | Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy | Jessica Drummond
- FFP 067 | Healthy Menstruation | Fertility Awareness | Fertility Massage Therapy | Rachel Eyre
- FFP 050 | Journeys in Healing | Arvigo® Therapy for Fertility and Pregnancy | Donna Zubrod & Diane MacDonald
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: