Dana Obleman is the founder and creator of The Sleep Sense™ Program. Not only does she support new mothers when they need it most in those first few months and years if you find that your baby isn’t sleeping well, she also trains and certifies sleep consultants worldwide.
In today’s show, we talk about one of the things that you never really think about when you’re planning to have a family or even when you’re pregnant! We’re going to talk about baby sleep.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What inspired Dana to create The Sleep Sense™ Program
- Why you shouldn’t expect to have poor sleeping habits after you give birth
- Is wanting more sleep a selfish desire as a new mother?
- Typical sleep expectations in the first few months after giving birth
- What can you do in the first few weeks to help your baby’s future sleep habits?
- The first step to creating great sleep habits
- The #1 mistake parents make that interferes with creating good sleep habits
- Why being too strict in creating good sleep habits can lead to burnout
- How to find a balance between working on sleep habits and not being too hard on yourself
- The ongoing sleep conversation with your child
- How do you know when it’s time to make a change in your child’s sleep habits?
- How poor sleep can affect your child’s development and behavior
- What are the two things Dana wants you to know?
Connect with Dana Obleman
You can connect with Dana Obleman on her website.
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
Fertility Friday | Fertility Management Masterclass
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Management Masterclass! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! Click here for more information!