Eleni is a clinical nutritionist, geneticist and founder of Primal Baby. She has her Masters in Human Molecular Genetics. And she left the academic research environment to focus on her true passion, which is evidence-based natural health and alternative medicine. Eleni helps women, who are trying to conceive or are already expecting a baby, to optimize their diet and lifestyle in order to conceive naturally and have the healthiest baby possible. Her passion is empowering women to take control of their fertility and their baby´s health, effectively protecting the well being of the next generation, one baby at a time.
In today’s show, we talk about Eleni’s approach with her fertility clients and how she helps her clients improve their fertility naturally through diet and lifestyle changes as well as addressing environmental factors.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is the connection between our genetics and our health?
- Is it our genes or our environment that determines our likelihood of getting illnesses or diseases?
- To what extent do diet, lifestyle and environmental factors impact our overall health?
- How do disordered eating patterns impact overall health and fertility?
- Why is it important for women to get enough healthy saturated fats when trying to improve fertility and have a healthy pregnancy?
- Why should we all be avoiding trans fats, especially when trying to conceive and during pregnancy?
- Why are trans fats bad for a baby’s development during pregnancy?
- What are xenoestrogens and how do they impact hormonal health and fertility?
- The role of probiotics in digestion and fertility
- Why we should all be mindful of the type of menstrual products we use in our bodies
Connect with Eleni
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)