In this special solo episode, I address some of the common myths about sex, female sexual response. There are a number of misconceptions about sex that prevail and can have a negative impact on your sexual experiences with your partner, and I decided to tackle them in today’s show.
This is a topic that comes up in my one-on-one work with clients as well as within my group programs, and I wanted to share with you some practical ways to transform your sexual experience with your partner and have better sex.
In addition to this episode, I wrote a blog post about female orgasm and sexuality called 5 Ways to Have Better Sex if you’d like to dive deeper into this topic.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Is there something wrong with you if you don’t orgasm from intercourse alone?
- Why you might want to consider “foreplay” real sex
- Why we should develop a broader definition sex
- Why scheduling sex is actually sexy
- Why it is important to show up intentionally for sex with your partner
- Practical ways of staying in the moment during sex
- The benefits of using fertility awareness to identify your fertile window
- Why you should have sex outside of your fertile window when you’re trying to conceive
- Why you should take more time for foreplay, and while you’re at it, stop calling it foreplay
- FFP 034 | Healthy Sexuality, Orgasms, and Female Pleasure | Kim Sedgwick
- FFP 039 | Sexuality in Relationships, Sexuality and Aging, and Sex Education | Dr. Melanie Davis
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Fertility Friday | Fertility Friday Group Programs
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Friday Group Programs! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! New groups are starting in April 2017: Click here for more information!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic