In this special edition of my Fertility Awareness Reality Series, I interview Leda. Leda is one of my current clients, and she wanted to be part of the series to share her experience learning fertility awareness to use as hormone free birth control.
One of the key takeaways that Leda shares in this episode how she has learned to interpret her fertility on a day to day basis instead of using past charts to predict her fertility. Leda’s experience is also unique, because she somehow managed to escape hormonal contraceptive use altogether, and has what I lovingly refer to as “virgin cycles”.
In this episode, I pull back the curtain and show you inside a real client session, and you get to see exactly what it’s like to work with me one-on-one!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Leda’s story & how she managed to avoid ever using hormonal contraceptives
- How to get used to the idea that you can’t predict when you’ll ovulate
- Being patient through the learning process, which typically takes 2-3 full cycles
- Using fertility awareness successfully to avoid pregnancy
- Is your period fertile?
- What is the semen elimination technique and how does it help you use fertility awareness more effectively?
- What is the difference between arousal fluid and cervical mucus?
- What factors can throw off your temperatures?
Related Podcast Episodes
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP | 113 Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Hypothalamic Amenorrhea | Making Fertility Awareness Work for You | FAM & Breastfeeding | Managing Your Fertile Window | Sarah, Lisa, & Rose Yewchuk
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 107 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | Low Hormone Cycle | Impact of a Long-Term Vegetarian Diet on the Menstrual Cycle | Carolina & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Fertility Friday | Fertility Friday Group Programs
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Friday Group Programs! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! New groups are starting in April 2017: Click here for more information!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic