In today’s on-air client session Shannon and I talk about using fertility awareness for birth control effectively and confidently!
- The importance of listening to your intuition
- Can your menstrual cycles connect you to your body?
- Which days of your cycle are fertile and infertile?
- Using fertility awareness for birth control
- Identifying pre-ovulatory infertile days
- How to identify your fertile window?
- How to make fertility awareness work for you
- The importance of waiting until you are ready (and confident) before going unprotected
Connect with Lisa:
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Women’s Monthly Kit | DAO Labs
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by the Women’s Monthly Kit by DAO Labs. Herbal medicine is an integral part of Chinese medicine. Herbs have been used for centuries for a variety of treatments and needs and remain incredibly popular today. DAO Labs is on a path to making Chinese herbal medicine more approachable, convenient and tasty. Revitalize and harmonize your cycle with two ancient herbal formulas with a modern twist. Click here for more information. Don’t forget to use code: FERTILITY at check out for 20% off your first order.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!