Jane is the Director of FertilityUK – a national fertility awareness service which provides factual information and support for general health education, planning and avoiding pregnancy using a combination of fertility indicators. FertilityUK also offers training for health professionals in the UK and internationally. Jane has authored several books including The Complete Guide to Fertility Awareness.
In today’s episode, we talk about Fertility Awareness and get into the role of fertility awareness educators in supporting women to chart their cycles.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. The next session begins next week!
You are invited to join us in the Fertility Awareness Mastery program! You’ll have an opportunity to master Fertility Awareness, take a deep dive into your cycles, gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here to apply now!
- Does the fertility awareness method work effectively as birth control?
- What factors impact the effectiveness of fertility awareness as a method of birth control?
- Why certain methods of fertility awareness are more effective for certain women
- The benefits of utilizing several fertile signs (i.e. cervical mucus, basal body temperature, and cervical position)
- When using a fertility monitor can be beneficial for women along with the additional signs in fertility awareness charting
- How can women derive the highest effectiveness from the fertility awareness method?
- How can apps be used to help women chart their cycles and use fertility awareness for birth control?
- The impact of stress on the menstrual cycle, and how it impacts your use of the fertility awareness method
- What you need to know before you start teaching fertility awareness
Connect with Jane:
- The Complete Guide To Fertility Awareness | Jane Knight
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!