Kym is a musician, surfer, and blogger/podcaster who has been struggling with Infertility for a number of years now. I was inspired when I came across Kym’s blog because of her willingness to share her experiences and her fertility challenges experience to help women who are also struggling with infertility. In today’s show, Kym will be talking about her experiences with IVF and other reproductive technologies as well as her PCOS diagnosis, what she has learned from these experiences and how she has managed to maintain hope and positivity throughout her fertility journey.
In today’s show, Kym shares her experience with infertility, fertility drugs, fertility treatments and how she has remained hopeful throughout her fertility journey over the past 4 years.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Trusting your intuition when it comes to seeking medical infertility support
- Fertility drugs
- The role of functional medicine in improving fertility
- Dietary changes specific to addressing PCOS diagnosis
- IVF, Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and embryo freezing
- How to deal with infertility, and how to support someone going through fertility challenges
- How successful is IVF?
Connect with Kym
- Smart Fertility Choices | Kym Campbell
- My 14 Tips for Dealing with Infertility | Kym Campbell
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility | Kym Campbell
- Sweet Poison: Why Sugar Makes Us Fat | David Gillespie
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)