Lee is internationally known for his methods and approaches to saving marriages. For over 25 years, he has been helping people around the world to save, restore, and create the relationships they desire and deserve. He is the author of the book, How To Save Your Marriage In 3 Simple Steps, and creator of the Save The Marriage System, as well as numerous other resources.
Lee also has a podcast – The Save the Marriage Podcast, which is one of my favorite podcasts on marriage/relationships. In today’s show we talk about fertility challenges, and how they can impact a relationship, why some couples don’t survive fertility challenges, and what you can do to strengthen your relationship so fertility challenges don’t destroy your relationship if you’re faced with them.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- When couples are struggling, is it usually a communication issue or a lack of connection?
- The 3Cs of saving your relationship/marriage: connection, change & create a new path
- How does infertility impact a relationship?
- Is it possible to compromise on having children?
- What is the difference between couples who survive infertility and couples who don’t?
- Do men and women deal with infertility differently?
- The grief associated with infertility, and how it can be expressed in different ways by different people
- The impact that sex on demand or sex for a purpose can have on a couple
- The 5 Love Languages
- When is it time to call it quits?
Connect with Lee
- Save the Marriage | Dr. Lee Baucom
- Save the Marriage Blog | Dr. Lee Baucom
- Save the Marriage Podcast | Dr. Lee Baucom
- Thriveology | Dr. Lee Baucom
- FFP 074 | Resurrection Year | Maintaining Hope Through Infertility | Sheridan Voysey
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)