Sarah is a certified life coach and health coach. She trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, studying more than 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. She practices a holistic approach to health and wellness, meaning that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected. She helps her clients to look at how all the different parts of your life affect your health and your fertility.
In today’s episode we talk about Sarah’s fertility journey having had a diagnosis of Premature Ovarian Failure at age 28, and what her experience was like conceiving her children through IVF using donor eggs. We also talk about exactly what fertility coaching is, and some of the ways we can all boost our infertility naturally.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is Premature Ovarian Failure?
- How the IVF process has changed over the past decade
- Sarah’s experience using donor eggs to conceive her children
- How Sarah discovered holistic nutrition and what led her to change her career and focus after her own experience with fertility challenges
- What is fertility coaching and how can it help women struggling with fertility challenges?
- The impact of stress on fertility, and how to manage the emotional challenges that come with fertility challenges
- Nutrition for fertility – what foods to focus on to improve fertility naturally
Connect with Sarah
- Fabulously Fertile | Sarah Clark
- Sesa Coaching | Sarah Clark
- Download your FREE CHAPTER of Sarah’s book Fabulously Fertile
- Schedule your FREE 30 min coaching call with Sarah here
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Dr. Andrew Weil
- Deepak Chopra | 21 Day Meditation Challenge
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead | Joe Cross
- Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything | Geneen Roth
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)