Saskia is a Motherhood Soul Purpose and Fertility Expert. She is the CEO of The New Code of Motherhood, and she works with people from all over the world who are often at a crossroads in their lives whether it is related to fertility, conception, and birth, or career and life choices. She holds certificates in Naturopathy, Transformational Healing, Birthing, and Fertility Therapy, Integrative Life Healing Coaching, Advanced Hypnotherapy. Hypnobirthing, and many other specializations.
Saskia is the author of the bestselling book “A Suitcase Full of Faith, How One Woman Found Her Dream Trusting the Compass of Her Soul”, and she is a Radio Host, Soul Purpose Coach, best-selling author, and co author with Jack Canfield, Steven Covey and Deepak Chopra, Saskia’s mission is to empower millions of people to live their biggest dreams.
In today’s show, we talk about fertility and birth, some of the most common subconscious blocks that prevent couples from conceiving, and some of the ways that we can overcome them. We also talk about the birthing process, why so many women fear birth, and how we can work towards birthing babies without fear through the teachings of Hypnobirthing.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is the connection between emotional blocks and fertility?
- How important is the emotional component when a woman is facing fertility challenges?
- How can releasing emotional blocks impact fertility?
- Why are dietary and lifestyle changes only part of the equation when it comes to fertility?
- How can women overcome their fear of the birthing process once they do become pregnant?
- How can Hypnobirthing techniques improve a woman’s experience with birth?
- What impact do our cultural beliefs about birth on our expectations and our birth experience?
Connect with Saskia
- The New Code of Motherhood | Saskia Röell
- Breakthrough Miracles | Saskia Röell
- A Suitcase Full of Faith (book) | Saskia Röell
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)