Stephanie Risinger is a Fertility Coach, and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Stephanie has been a therapist for nine years, and she decided to start her podcast, The Holistic Fertility and Wellness Podcast, after experiencing several years of fertility challenges and pursuing holistic approaches to improving fertility. She found that the information she sought was not as easily accessible as she had hoped. She worked hard to find resources and is now sharing those resources with others through her podcast.
In today’s show Stephanie shares her own fertility journey with us. After her 9 year journey with fertility challenges Stephanie is expecting her first baby! She shares how she managed to maintain hope throughout her journey, and how she was able to maintain her own sense of identity and worthiness during the years she was unable to conceive.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Stephanie takes us through her 9 year fertility journey
- Stephanie shares her experience with the adoption process
- The importance of understanding your menstrual cycle
- How to manage infertility when it feels like everyone around you is getting pregnant
- How to navigate conversations with friends who get pregnant while you’re struggling with infertility
- The impact infertility has on relationships
- The unexpected way infertility affects grandparents
- Challenging the idea that your body is broken and instead choosing to believe your body can do it
- How fertility challenges can impact your intimate relationship with your partner
- What it was that finally made the difference for Stephanie and lead to her finally being able to conceive naturally
Connect with Stephanie
Join the community! Find us in the Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor | Cora Tampons
This episode is sponsored by Cora! Made from 100% organic cotton, Cora tampons were designed not only to help you manage your periods but also to preserve your health. For every month of tampons you buy, Cora gives a month of pads along with menstrual health education to a girl in need in India. Click here to receive your first month’s supply free of charge.
*Please note that Cora only ships within the United States.
Fertility Friday | Fertility Management Masterclass
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Management Masterclass! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! Click here for more information!