Aimee is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist, and she incorporates her background in Western science with the principles of traditional Oriental medicine to create a unique, effective approach to help her clients reconnect to the presence of their optimal health. In addition to helping thousands of women on their path to conception, Aimee herself naturally and easily became pregnant at the age of 40 by following her own advice. Her mission through her teachings is to educate and inspire women, improve their health, celebrate their beauty, and prevent disease, as well as increase their fertility.
In today’s show we talk all about the emotional aspects of fertility, the connection between our thoughts and our health, and why it is so important for us to take control of our fertility & our health.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How is a woman’s fertility intertwined with her health?
- Why we need to change the way we think about and address infertility
- How does Chinese Medicine view fertility?
- The difference between our chronological age & our actual age based on how we live our lives
- What is the connection between our fertility and our emotional state?
- The connection between our thoughts and our health
- Why it is important to take our health and fertility into our own hands
- Preparing for pregnancy both physically and emotionally
- Aimee’s 5 step process to clean up our thoughts and improve our relationship with ourselves
- Finding ways to connect with the things that bring you joy
Connect with Aimee
- Aimee Raupp
- Yes You Can Get Pregnant | Aimee Raupp
- Chill Out & Get Healthy (book) | Aimee Raupp
- Yes, You Can Get Pregnant: Natural Ways to Improve Your Fertility Now and Into Your 40s (book) | Aimee Raupp
- Water Crystal Experiments | Masaru Emoto | Wikipedia
- The Power of Now | Eckhart Tolle
- FFP 070 | Healing, Illness, Fertility & Pregnancy | Getting to the Root Cause | Dr. Thomas Cowan
- FFP 011 | Age Related Fertility Decline | Using Reproductive Technologies | IVF IUI & IVM | Dr Melanie McDowall
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)