Angelique is a writer, foodie and health crusader with an immense passion for the healing power of food. Angelique is a nutritional therapist, with her own successful West End practice specializing in female health, stress, and digestion and is also the author of The Balance Plan, which is a diet and lifestyle approach to balancing hormones.
In today’s show, we talk about the importance of real food, eating to support gut health, sleep, and how these changes positively impact hormonal health!
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Practical ways to reduce sugar consumption
- Maintaining a balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates in the diet
- Finding ways to incorporate more fat in the diet
- Why do we need fat and how does fat impact hormonal health?
- Food as nourishment for your body instead of entertainment
- How to balance your blood sugar when you don’t eat animal protein
- Using your cycle as a guide to identify if your diet is providing the nutrients you need
- The important role of sleep in regulating hunger and food cravings
- The six pillars of optimal hormone health
Connect with Angelique:
- The Balance Plan: Six Steps to Optimize Your Hormone Health (book) | Angelique Panagos
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!