Is there a connection between the MTHFR gene mutation and infertility? Is folic acid found in nature? Join me for an in-depth conversation with Diane Keddy about MTHFR and fertility in today’s episode of the 2021 summer replay series!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop!
Tempdrop gives you everything you need to effortlessly track your fertility. Wear the Tempdrop sensor while you sleep for accurate basal body temperature readings without the stress of early morning wake ups. Tempdrop’s accompanying app enables you to chart an array of symptoms alongside your BBT, including cervical mucus and OPKs. Combine these fertility signs all in one place to identify your fertile window and confirm ovulation.
Whether you are trying to conceive, are avoiding pregnancy or want to chart for health reasons, Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns.
Identify your fertility window, in real time with Tempdrop. Follow this link to buy now! And use code coupon code: FERTILITYFRIDAY at checkout for a 10% discount when your order!
- What is the MTHFR gene mutation and how common is this gene mutation?
- Why is the MTHFR gene mutation problematic in both men and women?
- What impact does the MTHFR gene mutation have on a woman’s ability to convert folic acid to folate?
- What are the symptoms of the MTHFR mutation and how do you test for it?
- Is folic acid dangerous to individuals with this gene mutation?
- What type of diet is recommended for individuals with the MTHFR gene mutation?
- How does the MTHFR gene mutation impact a woman’s chances of conceiving?
Why is the MTHFR gene mutation linked to repeated miscarriages and birth defects?
What are some of the natural sources of folate?
What should women be looking for in a supplement to ensure they get the correct type of folate?
What is the connection between the MTHFR gene mutation and Iron deficiency?
What is the link between MTHFR and heart disease?
When should you ask your physician to screen you for the MTHFR gene mutation?
Why is the MTHFR gene mutation linked to depression, anxiety and irritable bowel syndrome among other medical conditions?
What to do if you have the MTHFR gene mutation and you are having trouble getting pregnant?
Connect with Diane
- Diane Keddy
- 23 and Me | Genetic Testing
- Dr. Ben Lynch | MTHFR.net
- Seeking Health | Dr. Ben Lynch Nutritional Supplements
- Thorne Supplements
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: