Today I share another installment of my Fertility Awareness Reality Series. This is an on-air client session with Liz, a member of my most recent 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. In today’s show, we delve into managing period pain and charting cervical mucus.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Holistic treatment options to manage painful periods
- What is Arvigo Therapy and how can it improve periods and menstrual pain?
- How to use castor oil packs
- What are the possible causes of painful menstruation?
- What factors affect your basal body temperature?
- How to differentiate between cervical mucus and vaginal cell slough
- How does cervical dysplasia (abnormal cervical cells) show up on the menstrual cycle chart?
- How to identify ovulation
- The impact of long-term hormonal contraceptive use on cervical mucus production
- What is vaginal steaming and how can it improve your periods?
Connect with Lisa:
- Arvigo Therapy of Maya Abdominal Therapy
- Effects of long-term folate supplementation on metabolic status and regression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial | Pub Med
- Improvement in cervical dysplasia associated with folic acid therapy in users of oral contraceptives | Pub Med
- Fertility Massage Therapy
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility (book) by Toni Weschler
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 067 | Healthy Menstruation | Fertility Awareness | Fertility Massage Therapy | Rachel Eyre
- FFP 018 | Arvigo Abdominal Therapy | Vaginal Steaming | Traditional Maya healing for Fertility and Menstrual Cycle Irregularities| Dr. Rosita Arvigo
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!