In today’s episode, I share my top 10 strategies for getting your partner on board with fertility awareness charting, especially when you intend to switch to fertility awareness for birth control!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs. My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Share why fertility awareness is important to you
- Take the necessary time to learn and understand the method before you start using it
- Find out how much your partner wants to be involved
- Consider taking a class to show your partner how serious you are about making it work
- Decide on the lingo you and your partner will use to communicate whether you’re fertile or infertile
- Be clear and honest in your communication, especially if you miss a day or if you are unsure of your observations
- Have a conversation about how you will manage your fertile window
- Share the science with skeptical partners
- Share the benefits of using fertility awareness!
- Be patient as it may take time for your partner to feel comfortable using FAM
Connect with Lisa:
The effectiveness of a fertility awareness based method to avoid pregnancy in relation to a couple’s sexual behaviour
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!