Join me for the next episode in March’s conception series!
Have you been told you need to have sex every other day when you’re trying for a baby? Or that having sex multiple times per day will increase your chances of conception? If so, this episode will put the most common conception myths to rest once and for all!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How to use Fertility Awareness cycle charting when you’re trying to conceive
- How does Fertility Awareness Charting help with fertility
- How to time sex accurately whether you’re trying to avoid pregnancy or trying to conceive
- What it takes for natural conception
- What to do when you are not conceiving when you are timing sex and charting
- How cervical fluid plays an important role in conception
- Different types of mucus
- Check for cervical fluid after your period
- Specific myths about how many times and when to have sex
Connect with Lisa:
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 300 | Conceiving with Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 287 | Conceiving with Love | Denise Wiesner, LAc.
- FFP 277 | The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Not Conceiving | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 222 | Optimizing Sex For Conception With Limited Mucus | Daysi & Lisa
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!