After birthing 3 babies at home, today I’m sharing the top 4 lessons that I learned from the birth of my daughter this summer!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop. Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns. Save 10% when you use code FertilityFriday at check out!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How helpful it is to prepare meals for postpartum life before giving birth
- The specific foods and nutrients Lisa likes to include in her meals to help with healing and recovery
- How beneficial it is to have support for you postpartum
- The differences in all 3 of Lisa’s home births
- How her daughters labor differed from her previous 2 births
- How it’s important to remember you cannot plan for everything that will happen during birth
- The importance of taking care of yourself post birth
Connect with Lisa:
- Doing It At Home Podcast Episode
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 133 | Preparing for Pregnancy and Childbirth Naturally | Mama Natural (Genevieve Howland)
- FFP 125 | Bonus Episode | All About Baby Sleep | Fostering Good Sleep Habits Early | What You’re Not Thinking About When You’re Pregnant | Dana Obleman
- FFP 118 | All About Breastfeeding | Why it Might Not Be As Easy As You Think To Breastfeed Your Baby After Birth | Myths and Facts About Breastfeeding | Lori J Isenstadt, IBCLC
- FFP 117 | What do Midwives Do? | Is it Safe to Have Babies at Home? | Midwifery Care in Canada | Candice Syme R.M.
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!