Dr. Meg Mill is a Functional Medicine Practitioner, bestselling author, podcast host and speaker. In her virtual Functional Medicine practice, she works with patients worldwide to heal the root cause of their health struggles through advanced diagnostic testing and personalized support. With her two decades of clinical experience in conventional and functional medicine, she can help people improve their health naturally while still understanding and respecting conventional practice protocols.
She has been seen on Fox News Channel, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and in Reader’s Digest, Health Magazine, and has appeared on many podcasts. In her podcast A Little Bit Healthier she discusses simple things you can add to your life every day to live a healthier, more fulfilled life.
Meg is particularly passionate about helping people end headaches and migraines, increase energy and restore mental clarity without drugs or overwhelming protocols with her proven E.A.T. Method.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Dr. Megs professional career
- What prompted Dr. Meg to focus on her area of study
- Difference between conventional and functional medicine
- What is the common reason for migraines
- What are the side effects of a migraine
- What the difference is between a migraine and headache?
- The different types of migraines and headaches
- How do migraines relate to the timing of the menstrual cycle
- Why do some people get headaches and others do not
Connect with Dr. Meg Mill:
- Free Gift: 8 Step Guide to Say Goodbye to Headaches Naturally
- Hormone Symptom Checklist: Discover & Fix Your Hormonal Imbalances
- Live Group Program Head Strong
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 368 | Why Your Doctor Isn’t Helping You With Your Period Problems | Aviva Romm, MD
- FFP 308 | How Does Stress Impact The Menstrual Cycle? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 198 | The Balance Plan for Healthy Cycles | Angelique Panagos
- FFP 155 | The Impact of Under-Eating on Your Fertility & Your Cycles | Lily Nichols
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply