Do low AMH levels mean you won’t be able to conceive naturally? Does it mean you’ll go into early menopause? Find out in today’s FAMM Research Series episode!
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Have you grabbed your copy of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook? It is the first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign. Grab your copy here.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Wheather or not AMH levels is related to future fertility
- What did the study measure
- What is AMH
- What does it mean when you measure AMH
- How do you measure AMH
- How do you measure sperm count
- What is the relationship between AMH and egg count
- What can effect AMH
- Why is AMH useful clinically
- What is the correlation between AMH and IVF
- How is the AMH values related to conception
- What is FSH
Connect with Lisa:
- Markers of ovarian reserve as predictors of future fertility
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 463 | Does The Pill Lower AMH Levels? | The Pill & Your Fertility | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Amanda
- FFP 407 | The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Not Conceiving | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 363 | Menopause & The Essential Oil Solution | Dr. Mariza Snyder
- FFP 061 | How to Conceive Naturally and Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30 | Willow Buckley
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply