Join me for a deep dive into cervical mucus today! Do you know which type of CM is most fertile?
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Have you grabbed your copy of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook? It is the first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign. Grab your copy here.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Common questions about cervical mucus
- What is cervical mucus
- Different types of cervical mucus
- Which types of mucus are more fertile
- Mucus plays an important role in the timing of conception
- Distinct roles of cervical mucus
- Can women conceive in the mucus isn’t abundant
- What factors impact cervical mucus
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 451 | Improving Your Chances of Conception with Cervical Mucus | FAMM Research Series | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 415 | Answering Your Top Questions About Cervical Mucus | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 367 | Stress, Cervical Mucus, & The Menstrual Cycle | Lisa & Brittany
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 186 | Managing Painful Periods | Charting Cervical Mucus | Lisa & Liz
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!