How does digestion impact fertility? In today’s episode, past FAMM graduate Nora Debora joins us to expand upon this important connection.
Nora DeBora is a Preconception Health Coach, Holistic Nutritionist and Fertility Awareness Practitioner who helps women prepare for pregnancy and have a healthy baby after 30. Through her signature program, Master Your Cycle To Get Pregnant, she teaches women how to optimize their hormones and fertility by harnessing the power of their menstrual cycle with targeted nutrition, cycle charting and self-care practices. When she’s not coaching, you can find her indulging in gourmet burgers, sweating in a yoga class, or on long hikes with her husky.
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Valuable insights Nora learned from the FAMM program
- Nora’s professional background and how she incorporated FAMM into what she does
- How gut health applies to fertility
- What are signs of abnormal gut health and irregular digestion
- What is the normal stool sample supposed to look like
- What are the 4 components of stool
- What triggers gut issues
Connect with Nora Debora:
- Download your Eat To Get Pregnant Guide at www.naturallynora.ca/eat
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 301 | Gut Health, Digestion, and Your Fertility | Dr. Haylee Nye, ND, and Kristin Cornett
- FFP 256 | Gut Health & Fertility | Sarah Clark
- FFP 167 | SIBO and Gut Health | Dr. Allison Siebecker ND
- FFP 166 | SIBO, IBS, and Fertility | The Healthy Gut | Rebecca Coomes
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!