Today I share the honest truth about using fertility awareness for birth control! Why does fertility awareness fail for some women but work for others? Find out what you need to know to make it work for you — the stuff no one talks about.
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAM LIVE! Registration is officially open for the next round of my Fertility Awareness Mastery group coaching program ! Classes begin on October 31st. Follow this link to apply now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- User failure versus method failure
- The difference between user failure and method failure as it relates to fertility awareness
- How effective is the fertility awareness method?
- The importance of understanding the rules (fully) prior to using fertility awareness for birth control
- What is “rhythm method thinking”?
- Why the decision to become pregnant is not black and white, and how to manage the grey area
- Managing your fertile window effectively
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 362 | How Effective Are Fertility Awareness-Based Methods Really? | Dr. Marguerite Duane
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 309 | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Lisa & Freya
- [On-Air-Client Session] FFP 293 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Kallie & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 276 | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control … Minus the Fear | Lisa & Cherese
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!